138 Variable Pressure Accumulator Light Duty Conveyor
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's 138 Variable Pressure Accumulator Light Duty Conveyor accumulates goods safely and with minimum back pressure. Reversible, it can transport loads up to 100 lbs./ft. with as little as 2-1/2% back pressure. Ideally, packages of uniform weight can be accumulated temporarily using pneumatic package stops.
- Tread Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G with 5/16" hex.
- Pressure Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G with 5/16" hex.
- Return Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G w/ 5/16" hex, adjustable.
- Belting: 2-1/4" wide "high strength" PVC-150 belt.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" integral belt take-up.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- End Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 6" x 1.5" x 12-gauge channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1.5 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info