192 Chain Driven Zero Pressure Accumulator SMART ZONE Medium Duty Conveyor
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach SZA192CDA Smart Zone is a medium duty roll-to-roll chain driven zero pressure accumulator, designed to safely accumulate medium duty loads in 5' zones. Roach Smart Zone incorporates photo electric sensors to detect product loads instead of sensor rollers—which eliminates many problems associated with sensor rollers. Products do not touch during accumulation and are singulated individually off of conveyor. Smart Zone is easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Smart Zone: Retroflective photo eyes include a 24V DC power supply operated by a 110V AC input.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 12 ga., model 192S.
- Chain Drive: Roller-to-roller No. 40 roller chain. Zone-to-zone No. 60 roller chain.
- Chain Guard: All chains are completely enclosed along the entire length of conveyor.
- Center Drive: Drive either side mounted or underside mounted (specify). Drive shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Roller Centers: 4" or 6" RC ONLY.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation Zone: 5'-0" zone lengths, zone singulation operation, photo electric sensor controlled zones with air clutch (60 psi max).
- Bed: 6-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 ga. and 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 ga. formed steel channel frame. Bed sections are bolted together with butt couplings and floor supports.
- Bearings: Removable type, heavy duty ball bearings, zinc-plated, grease packed, labyrinth seal.
- FRL: Unit is provided with filter, regulator and lubricator with 3/8" ports for 60 PSI operational pressure.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Capacity: 300 lbs./ft. up to a maximum of 1200 lb. pallet load.
- Model Info