192 and 199 Series Medium Duty Rollers
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$75.00 minimum order required.
Roach's 192 and 199 Series Medium Duty Rollers are exceptional rollers used in both gravity and power applications.
Rollers interchange and are replacements for the following conveyor brands:
- Jervis Webb
- Versa Ferguson
- A.J. Bayer
- Omni Metal
- New London
- Rollers: 1.9" x 9-gauge steel tubing, model 199S, with smooth swaged ends.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set high; 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10-gauge set low.
- Frame Capacity: 260-lbs. per roller, or 1300-lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3200-lbs. at 5' centers.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16 " hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: 4" at 5.4 lbs. structural steel channel frame, rollers 3/16 " high. May vary due to structural tolerances.
Please Note: All loads are rated at 60 SFM (surface per minute) and are based on minimum standard BF width.
- Model Info