196G Series Medium Duty Rollers - Galvanized
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$75.00 Minimum Order
Gravity and power applications require the best conveyor rollers, and Roach's 196 Series Medium Duty Rollers are a perfect fit! All models feature a swaged bearing mount and a 120 FPM power/max speed.
Rollers interchange and are replacements for the following conveyor brands:
- Jervis Webb
- Versa Ferguson
- A.J. Bayer
- Omni Metal
- New London
- Rollers: 1.9 " x 16-gauge steel tubing, model 196G, with smooth swaged ends.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2 " x 1-1/2 " x 10-gauge set high; 4-1/2" x 1-1/2 " x 10 gauge set low.
- Frame Capacity: 250 lbs per roller, or 1300 lbs maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3200 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16 " hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: 4 " at 5.4 lbs structural steel channel frame, rollers 3/16 " high. May vary due to structural tolerances.
Note: All loads are rated at 60 SFM (surface feet per minute) and are based on minimum standard BF width. Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Model Info