199S Steel Roller Gravity Curved Sections
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Rollers: 1.9" x 9 gauge steel tubing, model 199S, with straight ends reamed to provide smooth bearing seats.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set high; 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set low.
- Roller Capacity: 260 lbs. per roller.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Frame Capacity: 1300 lbs. max. distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3200 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: 4" @ 5.4 lbs. struc. steel channel frame, rollers 3/16" high, may vary due to structural tolerances.
Special lengths, structural frames and low settings are available. Call Material Flow for details.
WARNING: Prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors and other equipment!
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info