3530S Heavy Duty 3.5 Inch Steel Gravity Roller Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 3-1/2" x .300 steel tubing, model 3530S, with straight ends, reamed to provide smooth bearing seats.
- Roller Capacity: 2,500 lbs. per roller.
- Axles: 1-1/16" hex with pinned shafts.
- Frames: 5" at 6.7 lbs. structural steel painted channel.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Frame Capacity: 6,600 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 16,000 lbs. at 5' centers.
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info