596-PRA Poly-V Photoeye Powered Roller Zero Pressure Accumulator Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Roach 596-PRA Poly-V Photoeye Powered Roller Zero Pressure Accumulator Conveyors have revolutionized the automated conveyor industry. Motorized rollers drive the conveyors, eliminating the need for drive belts, chains or line shafts. Lengthwise grooves provide a drive by adhesion, and optimizes the contact area, giving increased power transfer.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge galvanized, model 196G with Poly-V Belt Drive Adapter.
- Drive Belt: Model 596-PRA-2PV: 2 Rib Poly-V Belt.
- Drive Belt: Model 596-PRA-3PV: 3 Rib Poly-V Belt.
- Capacity: 2 Rib Poly-V Belt: 110 lbs. per zone at 60 fpm (maximum capacity).
- Capacity: 3 Rib Poly-V Belt: 350 lbs. per zone at 53 fpm (maximum capacity).
- Roller Centers: 3" or 4"
- Bed: 5" x 1-3/4" x 10 ga. formed steel channel frame. Rollers set high in frame.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation: Zone singulation operation; 36" zone length; zones are actuated using photoeye.
- Motor Drive: Driven by High Torque 24V DC Powered Roller.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- DC Power Supply: 24 volt fixed output required.
- Model Info