608SL Heavy Duty Slat Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
Roach 608SL Heavy Duty Slat Conveyors conveys unstable, irregular shaped objects and those with problem bottom surfaces. It is commonly used in appliance and furniture handling and assembly line operations where product moves at a slow rate of speed through several operator work stations.
- Slat: 5-3/4" wide formed 7 gauge steel channel. Slat chain, 6" pitch at 2500 lbs. pull each.
- Drive: End side mount drive.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant (maximum).
- Take-Up: Screw type.
- Bed: 19-3/4" deep formed steel channel.
- Motor Drive: 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" motor.
- Drive Chain: Sizes will vary with length of conveyor and chain pull required.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
Many more sizes available. Call for pricing.
- Model Info