738LS Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Live Roller
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Live Roller has gained widespread usage with its unique design. Curves, spurs, and a number of accessories may be driven by a single drive.
- Tread Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G with 5/16" hex, grooved.
- Drive Belt: 1/8" dia. polyurethane belts. Nominal 10 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" diameter C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type A), one end only (type B or C) or none (type D).
- Center Drive: Reversible drive; located approx. 18" inches from end of bed section for 3" inch and 6" inch RC; 16-1/2" for 4" RC
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with splice plates and floor supports.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain. Chain take up provided on motor base.
- Capacity: Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info