796 Sort Belt Pivoting Belt Sorter
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
6-8 week shipment
The 796 Sort Belt Pivoting Belt Sorter has a high rate package sortation. As many as 75 cartons may be accurately sorted per minute with belt speeds as high as 300 fpm. Guards removed to show chains; do not operate with guards removed.
- Belting: Trackmate
- Drive Pulley: 8” dia. with 1-7/16” dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16” dia. shaft.
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends, 1.9” dia. x 16 gauge steel roller, model 196G.
- Nose-Bar Pulley: 2-1/2” dia. machine crowned pulley.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12” belt take-up.
- Belt Speed: 300 FPM, maximum (speeds are dependent upon product size and weight)
- Air Cylinder: Dual, 1-1/16” bore x 1" stroke double action cylinders.
- Air Controls: Single solenoid 40 PSI required
- Diverter: Dual pivoting wheels with urethane drive bands
- Diverter Drive: Diverter is slave driven from the conveyor belt
- Diversion Angle: 30° and 45°. Guard rails on take-away spur conveyor may be required.
- Rate: Up to 75 sorts per minute.
- Staging Diverter: Stages package for diverting
- Model Info