Ball Transfer Units - 2 Inch Ball Centers
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Ball Assemblies: 1" dia. steel ball x 1-13/16" overall housing diameter. Mounting bolt is 1/4"-20.
- Ball Capacity: 50 lbs. per ball with max. unit load not to exceed the capacity of 4 balls (200 lbs).
- Frames: 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge steel with balls in set high position (1/4" above side frames) only.
- Frame Capacity: 1,300 lbs. maximum distributed live load with supports on 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3,200 lbs. at 5 centers.
- Plates: Balls are attached in square pattern to 10 ga. formed plates up to 39" BF. Above 39" plates are 7 ga.
- Ball Centers: Butt type.
Determine ball spacing by dividing minimum package dimension by 2.5. Center to center ball spacing results with minimum of 9 ball casters required to support each package.
- Model Info