Gator Herringbone Singulator Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB Midwest Warehouse
Roach Gator Herringbone Singulator Conveyors receive product randomly and discharges them in single file.
- Dual center drives mounted inboard drive the 2 lanes of 1.9" dia. rollers.
- Rollers have ABEC precision high speed bearings.
- Rollers are skewed toward the center in a herring bone pattern driven by V-Belts.
- Poly-chain driven from gearmotor to drive shaft for quiet high-speed operation.
- Several optional items for the Gator Singulator including: Galvanized rollers, floor supports, electrical components, speed determined per application and motors available through 2 HP.
How it Works:
- As product enters the conveyor from multiple lines the Gator Singulator descrambles the packages.
- Two sets of skewed rollers move the packages toward the center of the conveyor where they rotate to a length by width orientation.
- As the package proceeds to the discharge end of the Gator Singulator, there are four speed changes allowing the package to space and exit in a single file.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info