Medium Duty Cam Adjusted Live Roller
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach 796CALR is ideally suited for side loading, unloading or temporary accumulation. Its unique cam allows tread roller drive pressure to be adjusted in only seconds.
- Tread rollers: 1.9” dia. x 16 ga. steel rollers, model 196G.
- Pressure rollers: 1.9” dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G, cam adjustable.
- Belting: 6” wide black PVC-120 COS.
- Center drive: Reversible drive with 24” integral belt take-up. For units under 8’-0” overall length, drive components must be stacked. Consult factory for minimum unit elevation.
- Squaring rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30’.
- Drive pulley: 4” dia. with 1-3/16” dia. shaft or 8” dia. with 1-7/16” dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
- End pulley: 4” dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Return rollers: 1.9” dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Bed: 7” x 1-1/2” x 12 ga. channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7’-0” elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Motor drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3)
- Roller chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Electrical controls: Optional.
Note: Conveyor prices do not include supports.
- Model Info