Pallet Flow Rail Wheel Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Add $2.90 Cutting Charge for lengths other than 10'.
Call for pricing on other lengths.
Rail Wheel Conveyors are commonly floor or rack mounted to convey unit loads utilizing an arrangement of two or more rail conveyors mounted parallel. Rail wheel conveyors are both lightweight and economical.
- Rails: 12 gauge galvanized steel rails.
- Wheels: 1-15/16" dia. prelubricated ball bearing wheel with hardened raceway.
- Wheel Capacity: 50 lbs. per zinc plated wheel
- Axles: 1/4" dia. galvanized steel bolt-type axle and lock nut.
- Wheel Centers: provided on 3" centers with model RCD-3; wheels provided on 1-1/2" centers, staggered pattern on model RCD-1.5
- Couplings: hook and rod
- Model Info