Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach Pneumatic Diverters are used to divert packages off main conveyor line onto spurs, and may be utilized in powered or gravity conveyor applications. Conveyors shown are optional.
- Diversion Angle: 30°
- Diverter Arm: 1/8" aluminum.
- Air Cylinder: Double action with 6" stroke and cushioned. (60-80) PSI required.
- Solenoid Valve: Single, 110 volt.
- Bearings: Removable type, heavy duty ball bearing, with cast iron housings.
- Wear-Strip: 1/4" UHMW wear-strip attached to face of diverter.
- Optional: Double solenoid and electrical controls.
- Model Info