Primo Sort High Speed Sorter
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
6 week shipment
The Primo Sort High Speed Sorter from Roach Conveyors was designed in response to an increasing demand for high speed distribution equipment. Up to 75 sorts per minute (based on size of product) can be economically and accurately sorted with the Primo.
- Air Cylinder: 2" dia. bore.
- Length of Stroke: Up to 36" available.
- Pusher Plate: 1/8" aluminum channel.
- Maximum Cycle Rate: Up to 75 cycles/min (cycle rate is dependent upon product size and weight).
- FRL: Included, w/ 3/8" ports.
- Compressed Air: 0.5 cu. ft./min. at 80 to 100 PSI per cycle.
- Pneumatic Controls: Pnuematics slow down cushion at rest position.
- Capacity: Maximum product weight is 100 lbs (rates are affected by product weight).
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 houses terminal strip for all wiring connections.
- Wiring Diagram: Housed inside of terminal box.
- Electrical Controls: 24 VDC single solenoid. 2 hall-effect sensors.
- Optional: 120 volt, single or double solenoid valve.
- Model Info