RBT3 3-Strand 90 Degree Round Belt Transfer
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Roach's 3-Strand 90 Degree Round Belt Transfer provides an excellent method of transferring up to 100 lbs of product at 90 degree intervals. And, no drive is necessary when mounted into Roach Line Shaft Driven Conveyor. Each unit shown mounted in optional line shaft driven conveyor.
- Transfer Arm: 10 gauge formed channel.
- Transfer Belt: 3/8" dia. round polyurethane belt.
- Lengths: Transfer designed to mount in 796LS line shaft conveyors 15"-39" BF.
- Belt Centers: 12".
- One Direction Flow: Transfers product in one direction.
- Take-Up: Adjustable sheaves provides take-up of transfer belt.
- Bearings: Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: Driven at 150% of speed as powered section transfer is mounted in.
- Lift: 3/4" positive lift.
- Motor Drive: Optional.
- Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Air Controls: Air cylinder with single solenoid valve. (60-80 PSI required.)
- Floor Supports: Transfer is designed to attach to 796LS/738LS conveyors w/mounting hardware integral feature of transfer.
- Note: Specify twist (clockwise or counter clockwise) for drive bands on line shaft conveyor (model LS or LSA) that transfer mounts in. Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Model Info