Smart Zone Line Shaft Zero Pressure Accumulator SZ Photo Eye Controlled Conveyor
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
SZ796LSZ Smart Zone quietly accumulates a wide variety of product sizes and features NO minimum weight limitations. Smart Zone eliminates sensor rollers and replaces with photo electric sensors to accumulate products with previously difficult minimal weight restrictions. This zero pressure line shaft driven accumulator is ideal for numerous light to medium duty applications since curves, spurs and other modules may be driven by a single drive.
- Tread rollers: 1.9” dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive belt: 3/16” dia. polyurethane belts; nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive shaft: 1” dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Located both ends (type “A”), one end only (type “B” or “C”) or none (type ”D”).
- Center Drive: Located approximately 16-1/2" from end of bed section on 4" RC; 18" on 3" and 6" RC.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation: Zone singulation operation; 2’-0” zone length; zones are pneumatically actuated using photo electric sensors.
- Bearings: All bearings are precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Bed: 7” x 1-1/2” x 12 ga. formed steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with splice plates and floor supports.
- FRL: Unit is provided with filter, regulator, lubricator with 1/4” ports.
- Pneumatic Actuation: Maximum air line pressure should not exceed 30 PSI.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
Note: Conveyor prices do not include supports.
- Model Info